Addiction is an epidemic that not only impacts millions of US citizens each year, but also millions of individuals worldwide. Seeking help for an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or even prescription medication is not always easy, but it is possible with the right resources and the desire to want to change your current drug use habits, patterns, and lifestyle. Understanding the options you have available to you when faced with addiction is essential to make the most out of the time you spend completing an inpatient or outpatient program of your choice. Once you have an understanding of the various types of rehab centers and programs that there are available in the State of Colorado, find the best inpatient drug rehab in Colorado to get started with your own program. Choosing the right drug rehab program to enroll in can ultimately mean the difference between remaining sober for the rest of your life and falling back into temptation time and time again.
Rehab Options in Colorado
There are many solutions for those who are suffering from a drug or alcohol addiction in Colorado. Whether you are looking to maintain your current employment without disruption or if you are seeking a long-term solution, Colorado has an array of rehab options available to choose from. Knowing the differnet forms of addiction treatment is a way to select an inpatient rehab center or an outpatient rehabilitation program that is truly right for you and your needs. The main rehabilitation center types or programs include:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Treatment Centers: Inpatient rehabilitation centers and facilities require those in need of help to live within the center itself. Most programs for inpatient rehab run anywhere from 30 and 60 days to more than 90 days, depending on the individual who is in need of care. With an inpatient program, take advantage of a wide range of traditional outpatient and intensive outpatient programs all in one central location.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs: Intensive outpatient programs are typically longer programs that include more than one form of outpatient care.
- Outpatient Programs and Care: Outpatient programs assist individuals who have developed addictions to overcome them with therapy, counseling, and even sponsorship meetings. Choosing an outpatient program is optimal if you have never experienced addiction in the past or if you do not yet have a physical dependency on the substance of your choice. Outpatient programs are also ideal for those who currently have a strong and supportive system of friends, family members, and even coworkers. Having a support system who is understanding and supportive goes a long way when eliminating an addiction from your life, especially if you have developed a physical dependency or addiction to the substance itself.
Advantages of Choosing an Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
Inpatient rehabilitation centers and facilities are optimal for those who have developed a physical dependency or addiction to a substance such as alcohol, prescription medications, or even illicit drugs. With an inpatient rehabilitation center, connect with other individuals who have similar stories as your own as you relearn how to efficiency navigate everyday life without the use of drugs, medication, or alcohol. Some of the most notable advantages of choosing an inpatient rehabilitation center for your treatment and recovery include:
- Positive and Zero-Tolerance Atmosphere: Steer clear from temptation with a zero-tolerance atmosphere provided while staying in an inpatient rehab facility.
- Medically-Monitored Detox: For individuals with a severe addiction to drugs, alcohol, or prescription medications, a medically-monitored detox program is available. Medically-monitored detox is imperative to prevent the risk of coma, seizures, heart attacks, and in extreme cases, even death while eliminating drugs and alcohol from the body.
- Access to Addiction Specialists: Attend both individual counseling sessions and group therapy meetings to work through the causes of your addiction along with triggers that lead you back to your addiction in everyday life. Meet others and connect with those who have similar struggles during your inpatient program.
- Work With Doctors Who Specialize in Addiction: Work with doctors and medical professionals who have spent years or even decades working with those who struggle with addiction.
Before choosing which inpatient or outpatient drug program is right for you, take the time to compare options nearby and to determine whether or not an inpatient solution is the best route to take. With the right inpatient rehab center in Colorado, never feel alone on your journey to a life that is healthy, happy, and substance-free.