Pot brownies have been a favorite and symbol of weed edibles for several decades, and with all the guides on how to make it – marijuana seeds online that’s for sale, you can’t really avoid not to crave for this classic dessert to make with cannabis.
Today, we’ve got your good news! You don’t need a fancy pot brownies recipe, a simple, easy-to-make cannabis brownie recipe either cannabis-infused coconut oil, cannabutter, or cannabis sugar will be your next to cook!
No fancy ingredients, just your classic, delicious, medicated brownies in your own kitchen ready for just 25 minutes. Here’s your ultimate guide, how:
- Plastic mixing bowl
- Stainless steel cake pan
- Metal wire rack
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – ¾ cups
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- A pinch of salt
- Water – 2 tablespoons
- Cannabis butter – 1 stick (around 4 oz, 120 grams)
- Eggs – 2 large eggs
- Flour – a bit over a ⅓ cup
- Chocolate topping (or some other topping)
- For Cannabutter Ingredients:
- 4 sticks of butter (1 pound)
- 7-10 grams of weed (preferably with 15% THC)
LET’S START WITH CANNABUTER! (Do this few hours before your intended brownie making)
- Start to make cannabis butter. To make, decarb your cannabis. Bake lightly your ground cannabis flowers for 30 minutes at 250°F (120°C).
- Boil water. Pour 4 cups of water into a semi-deep cooking pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add butter to the boiling water and wait for the butter to melt, all the while stirring and mixing the pot.
- Add decarbed cannabis into the pot. Lower the temperature and simmer the mixture for 20-30 minutes, without boiling.
- Strain out the mixture through cheesecloth into a glass bowl (or a jar). Leave it on top of the cheesecloth to strain fully. The bulk of the plant material should be in the cheesecloth.
- Store in the fridge for 5-6 hours. The butter will form a crust on top and separate from the water.
- Cut the butter out. Use a knife to cut it out and then you can re-melt it in your microwave or just use it for marijuana brownies or any edible recipe.
THE BEST MARIJUANA BROWNIES
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (162°C).
- Grease your brownie pan with regular butter. We suggest you use a stainless steel pan since they will prevent your brownies from sticking.
- Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt, water and cannabis butter to the mixing bowl. Whisk to blend all the ingredients together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating them as hard as you can with a whisk until the mixture is glossy.
- Add flour to the bowl and whisk the entire mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Bake the mix for about 20-30 minutes. Just like with any other brownies, you can find out whether they are done by poking them with a toothpick inserted until it comes out clean.
- Use a spatula to cut and move the brownies to a metal wire rack in order for them to cool down.
- Add toppings such as chocolate chips or ice cream.