Unwanted hairs of individuals is a serious issue of all cultures, societies at international level. People feel comfortable if they can take full control over unwanted hairs in a timely manner. On contrary, it is a source of stress, discomfort, bullying for many who are unable to find a proper solution for it. People are hesitant of using unknown creams and solutions available in market for hair removal because it has eye witnesses of many serious allergies, skin diseases and severe skin cancer cases. On the other side, a reliable and medically tested solution is always a top priority requirement of such needs.
Vaniqa (eflornithine) is a safe, easy and effective method to prevent the growth of hairs on face which we don’t like. It should be applied to the face parts where hairs are not required. It is a Federal and Drug Administration (FDA) approved treatment to decrease the pace of the roots for its growth. Initially it slows down the process of hair growth and gradually the roots become dead which results into slow growth process. One of the key consideration is do not use Vaniqa without prescription. Women are the top users of vaniqa in removing hairs from face, chin and surrounding areas. Moreover, it is clinically proven approach to remove hairs of face, chin and nearby areas.
- Wash your face with mild soap and let it dry properly
- Always use finger tips and apply thin layer of vaniqa cream to the affected areas of face
- Apply gently on the face in one direction for better results
- You must use it twice in a day and keep the application for at least 8 hours to absorb deep into the roots
- Keep using the vaniqa cream on continuous basis for better results
- Sunblock’s can be used on treated areas after application when it is properly dried
Preventive Measures of Using Vaniqa
- Always consult a qualified medical expert and get the consent of using vaniqa
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding situations
- If you notice burning, redness, continuous itching on the skin and facing severity, consult your doctor immediately
- Do not take it orally as it can result into causality or serious infection
- Read carefully all ingredients of vaniqa and if you are allergic of any one, avoid using it
- Take intensive care of your eyes as it should not be applied on eyes and near to it. If mistakenly it gets into eyes, wash your eyes immediately
- Do not use open or shared vaniqa cream as it can cause infection and various skin problems
Moreover, spending money on such products have an intelligent question; Is it a wise decision to choose which product is best and reliable to meet the particular need? Vaniqa Federal and Drug Administration (FDA) approved product on various kinds of skin is a strong evidence that yes it is a safe and reliable best solution for facial hair removal as it slows down the growth process in deep roots in a natural way without any seen side effects.